1. Collection of Personal Information
CJ Bioscience may collect and use the following user information from bioiplug.com
Information the user must provide to use service on website
- Information required for membership application (e.g. ID, email, password, name, organization, interests, etc.)
- Information related to purchasing of services
- Miscellaneous information voluntarily provided by the user
Information automatically generated from usageIP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, time of visit, visited pages, website navigation within bioiplug.com and its sister sites, etc.
2. Purpose of Using Personal Information
Collected information is used for the following purposes:
- bioiplug.com membership management
- Provision of services requested by the user
- Notifications regarding the development of new services, public announcements, etc.
- Responding to users’ questions and complaints
- Continuous and convenient provision of services on related websites
3. Storage and Persistence of Personal Information
User information is destroyed immediately if it is no longer needed for the purposes stated above.
4. Sharing and Providing Personal Information
CJ Bioscience does not sell, lend, or share its users’ personal information to third parties, with the following exceptions:
- When using a service website based on bioiplug.com and its sister sites including EzBioCloud.net
- When required by law: compliance with government laws, regulations, legal procedures and enforceable government requests
- When needed to protect the rights of our users or their data
5. Security of Personal Information
In order to protect users’ personal information from unauthorized access, change, theft, or deletion, CJ Bioscience upholds the following security measures:
Encryption of personal informationEach account’s password is encrypted, and only the user himself/herself can view or change it. This also applies to the user’s other personal information.
Measures against personal information security threatsSystems are in place to prevent personal information leaks resulting from breaches by hackers and computer viruses. Periodic backups are also in place to ensure that user data is not lost.
Employee education and minimal access rightsA designated personal information management specialist has sole access to personal information, and CJ Bioscience strictly complies with personal information protection regulations.
The user is also responsible for preventing account information and password exposure. CJ Bioscience will only request a user’s password when logging into the website.
6. User's Responsibility
Users should bear in mind that the Company ask for the password only when User log into bioiplug.com and its sister sites including EzBioCloud.net. User should be careful not to disclose the password.
7. Users’ Rights and Exertion of the Rights
The user can always view and edit their personal information.
Users can request not to receive notifications through the website or by contacting CJ Bioscience directly.
CJ Bioscience, Inc.
[GRAND CENTRAL area B, 7F] 14, Sejong-daero, Jung-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea